
Yesterday I took the kids and one of Brady's friends to the pool. Aryn decided to be brave and just jumped right in. She is still swimming with floaties but is doing so good...by next summer she will be swimming without, I am almost certain of it. Anyway, she keeps telling us that she will go down the slide and off the diving board when she turns 5 but she actually did it yesterday!!!! She was so cute and I was so proud of her. She would go down the slide, get out and go off the diving board, swim the entire length of the pool and do it all over again. She is so fearless!!!
Courtney came over with her two sweet girls. This was the first time we got to see the new baby, Lola. Sofie ( 2 1/2) and Aryn played while Court and I got to sit and chit chat. Her girls are precious! I really miss that little baby stage. :( But with all the new babies here and on the way, I will get my fix!!! Here is a pic of me and Court and the kids!!!
Gotta go for now, my new neice is on her way over....got to get dinner done and get my kids cleaned up before they get here.






No comments:
Post a Comment