
We had such a good time with the kids this weekend!! Saturday morning we got up and went shopping. We needed to exchange Brady's football pads at Academy and we saw that Keith Jackson was there signing autographs. Brady and I had no idea who he was but since he was somewhat famous, we thought we would get his autograph on a football. After we left there, the kids wanted to go to Chili's to eat. They were having there kickoff for their St Jude's fundraiser...which is an awesome event and I have no problems donating to this cause. Especially since my boss and his family were there and Ashton is now cancer free. We still had a few more stops to make to finish up our shopping so after it was all done, I took the kids swimming. This is the last weekend the pool will be open so I wanted to make sure they got to swim and have a good time with their friends there.
Oh, and Friday night Baby Payton came to visit...she is so sweet! My kids love her and we really could keep her!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment