The camp started at 6:30pm and it was fun from the get go! We were taught some drills and then we had to teach our boys. Brady kept saying, "I already know this"...like I was an idiot or something! :) Josh put together some games where we did some shots against other mom/son teams..then us moms played our boys and then the real show started. First, it was the boys against the players and then it was us moms against these very tall college players...but there was one thing they had to do before we started the game. Josh brought out some tape and they had to tape their shooting arm behind them!!! It was hilarious! I think in the end, they still beat us! We all had such a good time. Afterwards, we had pizza and desserts and the players even signed the boys shirts. This was a really fun night! Brady told me on the way home, "thanks mommy for tonight'...awwww!
Thanks to all the UAFS Lions for making this such a special night!!






No comments:
Post a Comment