Another rainy Easter in the Fort!!! We got up early and went to 7:30 am mass...thinking we might be avoiding a full house but we were wrong...and I am glad. I hate that some people only go to church twice during the year but at least they make it..if only for those two important dates...Easter and Christmas! After church we went to our favorite place (Calico County) for breakfast...yummy goodness! I always eat too much and dang them for those awesome cinnamom rolls! :) Sooooo since I had a full belly, I thought this would be a great day for a nap! A 2 1/2 nap!!! wooohooo! Anyway, here are some pics of the kids from this weekend! Have a great Easter!!!
Finally figuring out how to ride her scooter...Yay!
Pretty pink nails for Easter Sunday...don't ya love her shirt?!What did the Easter Bunny bring us?
Heading off to church






No comments:
Post a Comment